The interactive inclusive leadership training for staff teams involves challenging unconscious bias and looking into how it impacts decision making in schools. Staff will have the chance to reflect on and review their own reasoning to ensure that the students in their care are given the best possible opportunity to thrive and develop at school. This training can de delivered as an INSET for all staff or for specific groups, e.g. middle leaders, senior leaders, or governors.
"This was the best training I have had in my ten years of teaching. It made me think differently about so much, but also left me feeling confident and raring to go”
- Unconscious bias and its impact on behaviour
- How unconscious bias affects members of the school community
- We use case studies and academic research to discuss gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, faith, class, disability, SEND and how our biases and behaviours can impact on students' and staff members’ self-esteem, self-perception and productivity
- Recognising our own biases and taking steps to address them
- School manifesto – staff will work together to develop and agree a school manifesto which will be in line with their values and equality agenda
Request a quote by clicking the below button and providing us with more information about your needs.Request a quote