Monday March 2, 2015
During March 2015, we'll be running a special prize draw for our supporters who sign up to donate by monthly direct debit. To be in with a chance of winning our mystery prize, just sign up to become a regular giver before the end of the month.
On 1 April 2015 we'll be putting the name of everyone who signs up into a hat, and picking one lucky winner. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Diversity Role Models (DRM) Direct Debit Prize Draw Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over who sign up to support DRM through a regular monthly Direct Debit donation during March 2015. All eligible people will automatically be entered into the free prize draw to win a mystery prize.
2. Employees of DRM and their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with DRM or this draw are not eligible to enter.
3. Only one entry is allowed per household and no purchase is necessary.
4. The draw will take place on 1 April 2015 and the first name randomly selected from all entries that comply with these terms will be the winner.
5. DRM’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No cash alternative is offered and the prize is not transferable.
7. DRM will notify the winner by telephone, e-mail or post within one week of the draw taking place. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to their winner’s e-mail or respond in writing, giving an address for delivery of the prize. If you would like to know the name of the winner, please send an e-mail to email@example.com after 14 April 2015.
9. The promoter of this free prize draw is Diversity Role Models (registered charity no. 1142548) of 40 Islington High Street, London N1 8XB.