A Dreamer is a supporter of Diversity Role Models (DRM) who takes an active role in amplifying the voice of the charity. Supporting our dream to create a world where everyone embraces diversity and can thrive. They are passionate about embedding inclusion and empathy in the next generation. Dreamers have a vital role in championing inclusion and leveraging their existing platform and voice to support DRM to continue its fundamental work.
The title of a Dreamer recognises:
- a personal commitment to DRM and the work the charity does, and
- a financial contribution to the charity through donation or fundraising.
We ask for a minimum donation of £125 per month (or £1500 per annum) and a genuine interest and commitment to celebrate and promote the work of Diversity Role Models.
DRM are committed to developing a mutually beneficial relationship with each Dreamer. Dreamers benefit from:
- communications and insight about the impact of our work,
- exclusive VIP offerings for events and fundraisers,
- annual Dreamer reception, and
- knowing your financial contribution is turning dreams into reality.