Accessibility Statement for Diversity Role Models website 2.0
Diversity Role Models is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Diversity Role Models takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Diversity Role Models website 2.0:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Diversity Role Models website 2.0 is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Diversity Role Models website 2.0. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Diversity Role Models website 2.0:
- Phone: 020 3795 9201
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: St Anne's Church, 55 Dean Street, London, W1D 6AF
- Twitter: @DiversityRM
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Diversity Role Models website 2.0 is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with NVDA on Windows 10.
- Mozilla FireFox with NVDA on Windows 10.
- Apple Safari with VoiceOver on Mac OS.
Diversity Role Models website 2.0 is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions.
- Most mobile devices.
Accessibility of Diversity Role Models website 2.0 relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Diversity Role Models website 2.0, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Diversity Role Models website 2.0:
- Donate process with screen readers: Screen reader users may experience some difficulties when navigating through the donation process because The flow and logic for the donation process has caused some issues with elements being identified by screen readers correctly. We are progressing this through further development and expect to be completed in the near future. Please report the issue to us with the step you experienced an issue on for our investigation, however we expect this to be resolved shortly. If you would still like to continue with a donation, please feel free to email or ring to discuss this further.
Diversity Role Models assessed the accessibility of Diversity Role Models website 2.0 by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Diversity Role Models
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.