Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Diversity Role Models! Volunteers are at the heart of everything we do.
Volunteers share their stories in schools with students, staff, governors and parents/carers, they help out in the office and they use their professional skills to help us be a stronger organisation.
There are a number of ways to volunteer:
- Role model - train to be one of our role models and share your story in schools to help young people gain understanding and empathy of what it's like to be LGBT+ or why it's important to be an ally.
- Facilitator - train to run our sessions in schools with students, staff, governors and/or parents/carers.
- Fundraising/events - support us by helping with our calendar of fundraising events, whether that's shaking a bucket around Soho one evening or helping to staff an event.
- Administrative support - help us administratively, whether in the office or remotely. This can be a great way to gain skills and experience of day-to-day life in a small charity.
- Professional skills - support our strategic growth by volunteering your time and professional skills on short or long-term projects.
Please use the below form to register your interest in becoming a role model or facilitator. If you would like to volunteer in another way please contact us to tell us a bit more about yourself and how you would like to volunteer.